<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Victory or Death</div><div class="ubbcode-body">so probably august? haha jk</div></div>
Wouldn't surprise me...
so probably august? haha jk
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Victory or Death</div><div class="ubbcode-body">so probably august? haha jk</div></div>
Wouldn't surprise me...
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
Says May 9th on the Marquee at Wise Theater. The employee's @ Coeburn say it will stay open and they will show $1 movies there, like stuff coming out on video that was in theaters 3-4 months ago, if the price for pocorn and drinks was lower that won't be bad.
Looks like Iron Man and Speed Racer will debut at the new theatre, and Indiana Jones a couple weeks later.
anymore idea on what other movies are gonna debut? surely not just those 2 on all 7 screens
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shwalker32</div><div class="ubbcode-body">anymore idea on what other movies are gonna debut? surely not just those 2 on all 7 screens </div></div>
I guess what they show would be influenced by whether or not they have the money situation with Sony straightened out.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
The Sony situation was not with Mr. Herron. It was with the previous owners of the cinemas. It is my understanding that when Mr. Herron bought the cinemas, everything was straightened out.
Theres a TON of movies with watching thats coming out now and over the next few weeks. I'm sure he will have a great debut lineup.
They straightened the mess with Sony out long ago. They wouldn't have had Talladega Nights if they hadn't of.
or recent resident evils
So is it this weekend, or not?
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
Bookmarks